Massachusetts is a very populated US state. It can be difficult to find someone here. It is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But while using White Pages, you can find the needle easily. Just write down the name, phone number, zip code or address to find the person you need. It is absolutely free. But White Pages also proposes a premium account for some fees. You will get a phone number and run a background check to get ahold of criminal records, bankruptcies, marriage and divorce history, liens against them, and more in this case.
572 Cities found in Massachusetts
Public Records Search supplies accurate information due to the fact of taking it from different legal sources:
real estate transactions and deeds;
census bureau data.
|Notable People from Massachusetts||Notable Work/Position|
|John F. Kennedy||35th President of the United States, 1st Catholic President|
|Susan B. Anthony||Leader of the American women’s suffrage movement|
|Henry David Thoreau||Naturalist, essayist, philosopher|
|Bette Davis||Award-winning actress of film, theater, and television|
|Rocco Francis Marchegiano, (known as “Rocky Marciano)||Professional boxer, world heavyweight champion (1952-1956), only heavyweight champion to retire undefeated|
|Sharon (Christa) McAuliffe||Astronaut and first teacher selected for space flight|
|Matthew (Matt) Damon||Award-winning actor, producer, and screenwriter|
|W. E. B. Du Bois||Civil rights activist, co-founder of the NAACP|
Searching for Someone in Massachusetts
Massachusetts is the 15th most populated US state and there are 7 million people with 2,6 million households. According to the data 2017, the average household size is 2,5 members. SO, it can be difficult to find someone in Massachusetts, but White Pages will help you free or for fee. It depends on your needs.
The predominant race in Massachusetts is white with 72,2% of the total state population. The median age is 39.5 and about 51.5% of the population are women. Boston is the most populated city of Massachusetts. About 700,000 people can name it their home.
The economy of the state is 3.42 million people. The average household income is $77,385. Massachusetts is a well-known region with a great amount of colleges and universities. So, education is the key point of the state’s economy. Other developed spheres of economy are biotechnology, information technology, finance, health services, tourism, and manufacturing.
|Top 3 Schools||City||# of Graduates||Graduation Rate||Acceptance Rate||Most Popular Degrees|
|Boston University||Boston||10,671||85.0%||29.4%||Business, Communications|
|Univ. of MA – Amherst||Amherst||8,265||76.5%||59.7%||Business Mgmt. & Mktg.|
|Harvard||Boston||7,908||97.2%||5.4%||Social Sciences, Biology|
Massachusetts Real Estate
It is necessary to use White Pages to know more about flat or house in Massachusetts. You will know more about neighbors and owners, you could know more about the details of the district. So, the data could help to understand whether it is necessary to purchase the property or it is better to find another variant.
The average home price increasing in Massachusetts is 4%. The average home value is 407,700 with the median price per square foot at $269. It is difficult to rent a house in Massachusetts due to the high price. It is $2,700 and the rate is higher than the national one. Listing price is $474,900, but it is possible to find property even for $387,700.
The highest price for property is in Newton and it is $982,600.
|City||Avg. Home Value||Avg. Household Income|
- Official Name: Massachusetts
- Name Meaning: The state of Massachusetts was named for the indigenous Native American tribe who resided in the area, the Massachusett.
- Nickname: The Bay State
- Constitution Ratified: 1788
- Statehood: February 6, 1788 (6th State)
- Capital: Boston
- Total Number of Counties: 14
- Largest City: Boston
- Largest County (by population): Middlesex
- Population (as of 2018): 6,902,149
- History: Before the European explorers arrived in Massachusetts, there had been several Native American tribes. England founded the first settlement of Pilgrims in Plymouth in 1620. As for the Massachusetts Bay Colony, it was founded in 1629 due to the new labor force. People arrived in Boston. Both territories combined in 1691 and Province of Massachusetts was established. Colonists wished to get independence from Great Britain to save money for the development and to get the solutions by themselves. British army arrived to quell protest. There were several battles and the most important are the Boston Massacre and the Boston Tea Party protest. Many specialists claim that it is the beginning of the American Revolution. Paul Revere made his legendary ride to tell colonists about British army. So, the Revolutionary War began on April 19, 1775 with the Battles of Lexington and Concord. The war ended in 1783 and the American colonies could get independence. Massachusetts was 6th state of the US, it was in 1788.
- There is the Boston Tea Party in Boston Harbor every December 16th. The party is very popular among both: native people and tourists.
- The fig newton was named for the city Newton and the cookie was created in 1891.
- John Adams, John Quincy Adams, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and George Herbert Walker Bush were born in Norfolk County.
- Boston Common is the oldest public parks of the US. It was founded in 1634.
- There were the Salem witch trials of 1692 -1693. The result of it was the execution of 20 people for practicing witchcraft. People still can find documents about it at Peabody Essex Museum in Salem.
- The official Massachusetts’ dessert is Boston cream pie.
- The first US Postal Service zip code in Massachusetts is 01001. It belongs to Agawam city.
- The first subway system was built in Boston in 1897.